Reasons to Rent
Benefits of renting.
No Maintenance costs.
- The rental contract generally covers full maintenance of equipment. You need no repair shop, no spare parts or repair tools, no mechanic, no maintenance records.
No more missed opportunities and down time.
- When rented equipment breaks down, the rental center replaces it fast. You don't lose precious time while equipment is being repaired.
No Warehousing or storage.
- Return idle equipment to the rental center rather than using space to store it. Get it out of your way.
No taxes and license costs.
- Personal property taxes and license costs don't apply to rented equipment.
No more logistics problems.
- Because rental centers offer similar equipment and service from coast to coast, you're likely to find specific rental items no matter where you accept a job.
No hidden costs.
- Cost control is easy with rentals. When equipment is returned undamaged, the amount shown on the rental invoice is the only accountable cost figure you pay.
No botched jobs.
- Because more people will make do with what's handy to get a job done, often equipment is used improperly, causing property damage and personal injury. Renting the right equipment will get it done safely and correctly.
Equipment won't become obsolescence.
- Rental centers update inventory each year, providing state-of-the-art equipment for their customers. And high-tech equipment doesn't cost you money collecting dust when you can rent it as you need it.
No capital investment.
- Rentals free your capital for more profitable uses than being tied up in costly equipment. And rentals increase your borrowing power by offering a better ratio of assets to liabilities. Rented equipment does not appear as a liability on the balance sheet.